Buy Lysergic Acid Diethylamide Online – For Sale
Buy Lysergic Acid Diethylamide is usually taken ingesting small tabs of paper (frequently placed under the tongue) which have been soaked in the liquid form of the drug and then dry. In rare cases, it is taken in a liquid, gelatin, or tablet form. Sometimes a dose is soaked into a sugar cube. Doses range from 20 to 100 micrograms now, though in the 1960s they ranged from 100 to 200 micrograms.
How is LSD used?
Buy Lysergic Acid Diethylamide Online with free delivery. Place your order now. Buy Lysergic Acid Diethylamide Online
LSD, like other hallucinogens, produces a distortion in the user’s sense of reality, including images, sounds, and sensations that do not really exist. These hallucinations can be pleasurable and for some people even intellectually stimulating, but they can also be disorienting or disturbing and result in a negative emotional experience (bad trip). It is difficult to determine what kind of experience a person will have on LSD because the same person can have very different experiences each time.
The most common dangers of LSD result from bad trips, including terrifying thoughts and feelings, despair, fear of losing control, and fear of death. These problems are especially common and severe in people with underlying mental problems like severe depression, schizophrenia, or bipolar disease. Some fatal accidents have also occurred among users who could not perceive the reality of their situation. They hallucinate safe situations when they are actually in danger or are unable to judge distances. You should never operate machinery or drive cars while taking LSD.
Problems that might occur include:
- Extreme changes in behavior and mood; the person may sit or recline in a trance-like state
- Chills, irregular breathing, sweating, trembling hands
- Changes in sense of light, hearing, touch, smell, and time
- Increase in blood pressure, heart rate, and blood sugar
- Fatigue the next day
Some of the long-term problems associated with chronic or heavy LSD use are:
- A person can experience rapidly changing feelings, immediately and long after use.
- Chronic use may cause persistent problems, depression, violent behavior, anxiety, or a distorted perception of time.
- Large doses may cause convulsions, coma, heart/lung failure, or ruptured blood vessels in the brain.
- “Flashbacks” may occur long after use.